DeathPenalty Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How long have you been a member of the DeathPenalty family?

+4
Lancejm
X_FRYLOCK_X
iiLuKeZz
OleBocephus
8 posters

Go down

How long have you been a member of the DeathPenalty family? Empty How long have you been a member of the DeathPenalty family?

Post by OleBocephus Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:48 pm

Brag about your loyalty to our beloved clan by telling us how long you've been a member and why you love this clan.

OleBocephus
Leader of DeathPenalty
Leader of DeathPenalty

Back to top Go down

How long have you been a member of the DeathPenalty family? Empty Re: How long have you been a member of the DeathPenalty family?

Post by OleBocephus Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:02 pm

I have been a member since October of 2012, when Maverex and an ex member named Motorgrrl(quit the game) founded our clan. Maverex, Motorgrrl, Barkman, iiLukezZ, and myself all belonged to another clan and we were unhappy with the leader, so we conspired on the clan message board(right under the leaders nose) and set sail for greener pasteurs. We went through thousands of unworthy members in search of a loyal, strong "50". In that process, we have found many great members or they have found us. Members that I like to call "The Untouchables" because theyre so loyal to DeathPenalty that its almost impossible to warrant a "kick". Now, 10 months later, we have 3 clans, a website(thanks PSPChucky) and 120 some odd members and growing. Thank you elders for doing such a great job monitoring our clans and maintaining our integrity.

OleBocephus
Leader of DeathPenalty
Leader of DeathPenalty

Back to top Go down

How long have you been a member of the DeathPenalty family? Empty Re: How long have you been a member of the DeathPenalty family?

Post by iiLuKeZz Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:32 pm

Yeah it's crazy how long its been since we was in 'brittania' but all of the hard work has payed off.
iiLuKeZz
iiLuKeZz

Back to top Go down

Post by X_FRYLOCK_X Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:29 pm

Hasn't been to long for me as a loyal member. Since I have joined DP I have done my best to be pro active. I have done my best to help my fellow clan mates out as well as mason when the time has called. Before joining DP I was only in two other clans struggling to find a reason to stay. When I left my second clan which I had started I was tired of the bull. I was tired of hoppers and just chaos of no unity. When I joined DP3 it felt like home. I've tried to become a part of what it is that was established and hopefully. I become one of those that Ole is talking about that is DP and not just a part. Now sexxy dance your ass off. O
X_FRYLOCK_X
X_FRYLOCK_X

Back to top Go down

Post by Lancejm Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:29 am

Idk when I joined but I do know that I've got a shit ton of donations and very little received because I only raid once every 2 weeks
Lancejm
Lancejm

Back to top Go down

Post by mason. Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:50 pm

I dont even know who you people are or what youre talking about. Whats deathpenalty? o

mason.
Leader of DeathPenalty3
Leader of DeathPenalty3

Back to top Go down

Post by pspchucky Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:47 pm

I've been around since the start of DeathPenalty2, I had just came from dumping all my trophies down to around 300 (I was silver I @ 1239 trophies) and I met Tony and Gazeebo that day. From then on, I've never left the DP family.

pspchucky
Webmaster
Webmaster

https://deathpenalty.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by FazilkaDP3 Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:22 am

I joined like a week ago lol, but I really like the clans. I know im not in DP at the moment , but I just went off for a couple of hours because most people were either busy or sleeping at that time so  I had gotten a bit bored. I'll rejoin soon. overall though  i guess im pretty loyal to it considering the (very little) amount of time ive spent there.
FazilkaDP3
FazilkaDP3
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by GameFace Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:07 pm

I joined after the clan was started, more around early spring and loved the members there. Before i was in deathpenalty i was in a friends clan of about 10 people which never went anywhere because it was only people we knew and nobody donated. When one of my friends left and got into a really high lvl clan he told me how awesome it was and so i left too. My old clan is still up but its like a ghost town lol "BloodWork". I looked for a high lvl, high donating, and friendly member clan. It took me about a week before i found deathpenalty and the very first thing that happened to me there was a warm welcome and 20 lvl 5 archers Very Happy. Undead was the only crystal player and Maverex was leader. I'll be as loyal to this clan to the day I quit this game. (Which may be a long time Very Happy)
GameFace
GameFace
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down